Second Week




  • This week we played a warming game called Find someone who. 
  • Then Lidia asked us to talk in pairs about the advantages and disadvantages of this game. A lot of people in the class didn't like the game but I did. When we started to play I was a little bit shy but then I gained confidence and I really had fun. 
  • Lidia had prepared a sheet of paper with sentences about our first essay and I felt really thankful for her dedication because it probably took a lot of her time .
  • We also talked about the ELT methodology in groups. We had to describe some key words and I found it a little bit difficult because we couldn't fins the proper words to define all of the words.
  • I found very interesting that while we were thinking in groups Lidia gave us a kind of "thinker stickers" as a positive reinforcement. I think that's a good tool for our future as teachers.
  • After that, we played like a group of experts game. I really liked it because I found it very interesting to see the ELT development over the years. I also enjoyed doing it with my group because we all did a great job and helped each other all the time.