Fifth Week



  • During this week we dedicated a large amount of time to prepare the review of the book and the presentations. I appreciated that Lidia gave us some time to prepare it in class instead of doing it at home. Moreover, we could ask her some questions if we needed it. I felt very efficient because I could work very fast on my own. 
  • Presentations day! It was very interesting to watch everyone's presentation about the review of their books. When I had to do my exposition with my classmate, I felt very confortable because I had prepared it at home before. To prepare it I looked for some tips on the internet about how to improve my oral presentation skills. I watched a very interesting video and I have linked it in my Symbaloo. in In my humble opinion, I think we did a good job in general.