Fourth Week





  • This week we corrected the VYL and YL worksheet that we had started the week before. 
  • Lidia told us to be careful with the reading comprehension activities on the text boxs. They're not always useful because kids can answer even without haven't red the text. 
  • Later, we saw a interesting video about a school in Barcelona where teachers do CLIL. They learn maths through English and English through maths. It was very interesting to see and when I got home I looked for Clil resources and I linked them in my Symbaloo.
  • We also started a new task. It is called Teacher's Library and I really like it. In pairs, we have to make a review of a book called Primary Activity Box. My clasmate Enric and I started to read and analyse the book and we found it very interesting. I had never seen a resource book for teachers like that. I think it is very useful and practical. We spent a lot of time outside of the classroom working on it.