First Week - Let's get started





  • Today we have started the subject of English didactics. I was very excited about this new subject because I really want to learn practical aspects of teaching english.
  • Lidia explained the structure of the lessons, all the assignments... I felt a little bit overwhelmed but I found them very interesting. The P.L.E and the P.L.N are new ways of working for me and I think it's going to be very useful in a future.
  • On the other hand, for now, I don't like the idea about the Symblaoo because I'm not familiar with this kind of programes. I've never worked in this way so I don't know how it's going to be like. We saw a video of a american student showing her own PLE made with the Symbaloo and it was very helpful. 
  • We used an "Attention Catcher"/"Warm up" to start the class. First of all we had to read an article about Chris Hadfield and watch a video related to it. I really liked the video and I think it's a good way of starting the class because then I was more focused.
  • When I got home,  I signed up in Symbaloo and I started to get familiar with the app.



Space Oddity - Chris Hadfield